NE Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfgcdub

Reaction score
Greetings all! I haven't brewed anything yet but I've had an interest in brewing for most if my adult life. I'm getting pretty close to pulling the trigger in my first batch of homebrew. I originally intended to try my hand at brewing cider but after many days of reading I'm pretty sure I'm going to give Brandin O's graff a try. At this point I am already half addicted to this hobby and I haven't even started yet... Something tells me I'm in trouble.

Welcome to the addiction!
You're in a great craft brewing area with good HBA's and a lot of great local micro's
PM me for more local info.
Bull

Brewing in the big swing state ! good to hear. Much better decisions are made with a little beer invovled.

Not brewing yet. Just received my equipment kit so my first batch is still pending.

Here to in Sheffield. I'd love to get a club going for those of us that brew anything from extract to PM or AG. Some of these other clubs seem a bit high falutin. Need one for the lil guys. How Bout "BBC-Beginners Beere brewing Club"? I've got some good experiences to share with extracts on the low end if you need it.

Welcome. Originally from Youngstown but now living in Athens. Good luck with everything.

Wecome from Central ohio. I was in the same boat - addicted before my first batch. I recently brewed my first batch and yup, still addicted. Preparing for my next batch as soon as the primaries free up. : )

Back