• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York (NBU) SS 525 perlick faucet and shank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABVIBUSRM

Reaction score
I have a never been used SS perlick 525 faucet/shank for sale..Bought it about a year ago and its been sitting around..It has very slight surface scratches and the hex nut has some scratches..all in all its in great condition again never been used includes tap handle and extra neoprene gasket for tail piece..My asking price is $50+ shipping or if you are in the nassau county area pick up is cool ..sorry for the sideways pictures

20141120_125402.jpg

20141120_125305.jpg

20141120_125224.jpg

Last edited:
Is this still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am very sorry everyone..i posted this then did not have the chance to get the box weighed for shipping..I will pst back soon..excuse me for the delay

How much would shipping be to 07720 in NJ? Very interested.

Hey sorry for the late reply but if you are still interested the shipping is 12 bucks..im even gonna knock the price to 45 for taking such a long time ..so let me know and i can have it shipped tomorrow

Back