• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York NBU 14 gallon Morebeer conical with extras(long island pickup only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MHBT

Reaction score
I have a never been used 14 gallon morebeer conical for sale( Can ferment 10-12 gallons according to morebeer) which includes a thermowell/blow off assembly and a co2 gauge for racking with co2...Has very minor cosmetic flaws due to moving it around..All tri clamp fittings..its a beautiful piece ..Pick up only please..if interested you can come look at it before purchasing..Asking $800...I wish i could have used this thing but i stupidly ordered the wrong size freezer and that made me say screw it..im gonna stick with 5 gallon batches...I will throw in some extra tri clamp gaskets

conical 1.jpg

conical 2.jpg

conical 3.jpg

conical 4.jpg

conical 6.jpg

conical 7.jpg

Last edited:
pictured with the blow assembly has the 1/2" tri clamp barb but i also have a 1" barb

Would cost you 850 on morebeer..i take a 100 dollar loss and new price is 750

Also willing to trade for kegs so if anyone has kegs they want to trade let me know..Please only fair trades im already losing on this offer..cheers

Final new price $650 or make an offer..need to get rid of this cause and want to get some ss brew buckets

BUMP, i really need to get rid of this, make me an offer, its comes with all add on's you would other wise have to buy separately,never had beer in..cheers

Back