• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

natural gas ring burners -

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandoman

Reaction score
32 tip natural gas ring burners just like these:

http://www.cpapc.com/32-Tip-Round-Nozzle-Jet-Burner-P470C244.aspx

I have 3 of them I am going to return to the seller. these have been hard to get recently and I waited nearly 4 months for these. In the mean time I received some larger ones I had ordered 5 months ago. Anyway, I will return these to the seller but figgered I'd offer them up here if they are, indeed, hard for folks to get and I have them on hand.

$30 each plus shipping or whatever you think is fair.

Do you still have the burners? I need 2 of them. I could not get the link to work. Do you have a picture? Whats the BTU value for these. Where did you get the kegs for your brewery? I like some of your ideas. What size are your fermentors?

I thought I had a deal worked out but I'm not sure. If I don't hear back from them I'll let you know.

I found the kegs used from another brewery - finding kegs is difficult and they're still expensive.

Fermenters are 115 gallons and I'm brewing 40 gallon (1.1 bbl) batches. I can brew double or single and send to the fermenter. Probably could brew 2.5 batches but haven't needed to yet. I got them from plastic-mart for about 350 shipped plus had to buy fittings for the bottom/ball valve.

Back