National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the survey, I'll be making beer, drinking beer, maybe a little fishing, and more beer.

I will be attending Goat Day at big Czech brewery called Kozel (Literally means goat) which involves beer, meat, music and more beer before heading back to a good friends place for 50th birthday celebration. :mug:

Did the survey. Coaching my U12 recreational soccer team to victory in the division championship! (Hopefully!)

Sister is coming into town for **** related to her wedding in a couple weeks. So I'll drinking with the famn damily.

Completed the survey. Im getting ready to move into my first house and set up to brew there. Until now ive been helping family members brew at their homes

Packing for a cross-country move.

Filled out the survey once last week -- afraid to fill it out again because it would skew the stats with my AwesomeFish™.

I plan to share some of my first home-brewed beer with who I hope is my future father-in-law. I will be asking for his daughter's hand in marriage this weekend.

12-ish hours of boardgaming at TABSCon on Saturday, then brewing a batch of Irish Red (extract) and EdWort's Apfelwein Sunday morning. I'll be doing something with the kidlets on Sunday afternoon, but not sure what yet.

Survey complete. Smoking five racks of ribs on my Primo and drinking a freshly kegged Ordinary Bitter with friends and family this weekend!

Working, enjoying some homebrew, and celebrating Father's day with my dad on Saturday and my wife/kids on Sunday.
Took the survey just now.

Instead of attending the National Homebrew Conference, I will be backpack camping with my son's Boy Scout Troop.

After completing the survey, busting out of work for the weekend and heading home to hang out with pops for Father's Day. Will have plenty of homebrew to celebrate with!

Cant go to NHC because i used up all my vacation on my honeymoon! Going to work on finishing my keezer and brewing Oktoberfest instead

I've been gardening - tending new hops rhizomes: Mt Hood, Cascade, Brewer's Gold, Nugget. Also tending the young orchard. I hope it's not too many more years till I've got home grown cider.

Took the survey..

I'll be working I hope IF the NY Rangers win tonight in LA.

Let's Go Rangers!!!

Driving by the conference hall due to the fact it is between home and work.
Other than that entertaining my sister from out of town and the Rockford start of Summer Festival.
Enjoy

I live just north of Grand Rapids and returned home from a business trip on Thursday. The GR airport had a big banner hanging in the terminal welcoming home brewers to the conference. I wish I would have taken a picture.
Unfortunately I will be working on my honey do list this weekend instead of attending.

I just completed the survey. This weekend I'm brewing a breakfast porter with Cherrywood Smoked Malt. It should be delicious!

I have chronic World Cup fever so I've been coach-ridden.

Brewing a hopped up Scottish ale. Carbing up my SMaSH IPA and Rye Altbier

Survey complete. I'll be drinking good beer and smoking some meat this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back