National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survery completed. Acheivement unlocked!

This weekend I will be finishing prep-work for my international gathering NEXT weekend, where at leat 15 gallons of my homebrew will be flowing generously...

Surveyed.

I'll be helping a friend repair his deck Saturday and bottling a freshly-minted hefeweizen on Sunday!

I am going to collect spruce tips for an upcoming beer

edit:
did the survey

I will be doing a small tasting of my most recent home brew at one of local bottle shops. Building my new mash tun and hot liquor tank and then going to the one year anniversary of one of our local nanobreweries.

I'm working.. Gonna be at the tasting room tonight...

This weekend.. Beers and Brats!

I'll be playing disc golf and going to the gym, then maybe ill swing by the grocery store and get some noodles... wait I think I have noodles still... ok yeah I have noodles, well I could go to best buy grab a movie they have such good deals there... maybe work on a new logo for our brew club... I don't know if we'll have enough time

I've completed the survey...

I'm finishing up all the kids activities this week... 3 awards presentations, 2 field days, 2 ice cream parties, and helping keep the 3 yr old happy through it all.

I hope to make it to NHC one of these years...

-T

Completed the survey a few days ago. This weekend will be bottling up my Caribou Slobber, brewing Big Ol Honkin Stout, and seeing if there is a way I can tap into my 2 year old sons bottomless pit of energy.

Just finished the survey.

Instead of going to the conference, I will be awaiting the birth of my first child. My wife was due yesterday.

Trying to work on my farmers tan here in Wisconsin, not watching any soccer at all. Dryhopping my DogFish Head 60 Minute IPA clone!

Just finished the survey

Instead of going, I'm tending to my hop garden

Colorblind brewing

Flavor beats color every time

Designing a 'whisky sour' Berliner Weisse and making smoked whisky & brown ale braised beef ribs!

Serving one of my pale ales at a family reunion on Sat, then visiting some newly opened breweries on Fathers Day.

Heading up to Lander (Wyoming) for the Lander Brewfest with my wife. Tomorrow I'll be excitedly waiting for the NHBC Final Round results. I had an English Pale make it through.

I'm gonna go to the dump, cut up some wood with my chainsaw, help my old man with some home repairs and brew a couple batches of beer at the band house!

I did the survey and I am going to the Beer Bacon and Cheese fest in New Glarus

Brewing a bourbon barrel porter and watching world cup.

Instead of going to NHC I am running in a 5k to help raise money for cancer. I am running as part of a team started by a close friend who lost his mother to breast cancer on thanksgiving.

I am currently remodeling my bathroom from top to bottom and hope to bottle my summer ale this weekend!

Drinking beer. Making beer to replace the beer I drank. Drinking more beer.

Going for a nice long run Saturday morning and playing with the kid in the afternoon, hitting Jacks Abby in the evening. Fathers Day brunch with the family Sunday and watching Lefty win his first US Open.

I'll be praying for the sun to come out...haven't seen it for about 3-4 days now...thunderstorms, rain, cloudy...etc. Instead of going to the conference this year, I'll be writing a 12-15 page Ethics paper as part of my Ethics graduate course. Hopefully I'll be drinking some hefeweizen to help with my paper.....free flowing creativity.

Survey's in.
Unfortunately no major projects this weekend trying to work on a dissertation. However, I did get approval from my honorary committee boss (wife) to take a break and brew on Father's Day. So… A great weekend ahead!

camping in the cradle of forestry this weekend near Looking Glass Rock
LookingGlassRockFromPilotZoom.jpg

I will be brewing Friday night and working all weekend on blade server upgrades. Not even time to drink beer

I'll Be drinking beer while I rehearse some songs for my friends band.
I'll also be repairing things around the house.
Finally I'll give my dad a call and wish him a Happy Fathers Day.

Survey done. Keep up the good work. Mowing my lawn and working on my Keezer this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back