National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey complete! Will be brewing a hefe, celebrating our birthdays with the SWMBO, and building our daughter a playset! Still bummed to miss the conference though!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

just finished the survey. Going to world beer festival in Cleveland this weekend!

Took the survey. Putting in a wood floor on main level. Multiple beer breaks for sure. Throw my name in the hat please.

Completed the survey! Will hopefully be getting some fishing in if it's not pouring down rain

Survey complete!

I'll be heading back out to the East Coast for the weekend, possibly working on my golf swing, and mulling over what to do about my lichtenhainer attempt that became more like a 3% berliner weisse...

I'll be barbecuing some steaks and enjoying a homebrewed steam beer. Tomorrow I may join a local club's public brew day.

I did the survey. Instead of the conference, I am recovering from knee surgery :off:

Wish I was there talking shop w/other homebrewers!

Just completed the survey!

Also just finished brewing up a Witbier, and will be celebrating the girlfriend's birthday on Saturday.

Building a pool slide, sharing some home brew with my pastor, and hopefully brewing an ESB

Survey completed...

Work Tomorrow and Saturday... Sunday BREW SESSION! IPA on the agenda, brewing with my Father In Law...

Happy Father's Day...

I completed the survey and will be house sitting and actually brewing a honey ale with my brewing partner... our first summer brew and only our fourth brew.

Trying to get an electrician to install a 50 amp panel for my full Kal Clone.

planning a trip to norway in october, and poland in august.

Survey done! I'm prepping for a career change next week....not as fun as NHC

I'll be bottling a batch of American Wheat and an Irish Red. Maybe also building some beer crates as well.

Filled out the survey!

Survey complete. Smoking a brisket tomorrow night and a tball game with my boys on Saturday.

Survey complete.

If enough of my ordered items come in, I will be brewing my first two kits this weekend.

Entering my first beer into our homebrew club competition. It's a vile belgian IIPA citra hop bomb unfortunately...

Survey completed - Since I live outside of the US I had no hope of going to NHC. I'm going to get on the bandwagon to get SOBA in NZ to start a NHC, Drink some other peoples homebrew and give them feedback, and maybe get some modifications done to the brewery!

I'm building my keezer and babysitting 3 different 5 gallon buckets (going all in with keezer. kegging and all grains to start) just learning and building for now.

hard cider, belguim blonde and corona clone in primary and secondaries :)

survey done last night, working on building my keezer and babysitting 3 five gallon buckets of homebrew (hell of a start right :)---- )

Survey was done yesterday, and I am Dry hoping three different batches.
Going to be brewing a blind pig clone this weekend!

Survey completed.
Currently teaching in Afghanistan (a dry country) so not brewing until I get home. Also looking for permanent work back home so I CAN brew more often.

I'm going to see a play that my daughter has a part in on Friday. Saturday I will go through my bottles and get a count and organize them.

My 6 year old has a dance recital which should hoover up most of the weekend. Also packing for the US trip next week (Heady Topper here I come) and debating whether I should cold crash Yoopers Fizzy Yellow Beer and bottle before I fly out or just leave it for another two weeks.

Instead of going to the conference I am attending a leadership retreat for work then spending the weekend drinking and brewing.

Survey complete. I'll be deployed for 6-12 moths so unfortunately no brewing for me. But when I return I plan on doing my first keezer build so I can start kegging and want to venture into BIAB. Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using The tears of Viking fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back