National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the survey. Now I have to decide whether to brew in the rain or catch up on projects that people want me to build

Took my survey and we are travel to see my son in Milwaukie and have set up several brewery tours!

I would like to have the bag of bling!

Done the survey. Tonight I'm getting pants-soiling drunk :) on 5 year celebration of my high school graduation and this weekend I'm converting my 50+ liters picnic cooler to mash tun and studying for exams. :D

Just completed the survey. Currently trying to meet a 10gal brew goal for the 4th of July weekend and complete a Trash-a-rator to serve it. Having a party!!!!! Oh, I probably should start working on that honey-do list also.

hopefully putting my 302 back together for my fox and brewing up an Amber Ale.

The most fantastic thing I am doing is raising a three year old who is inspiring me to be the kind of person she thinks I am.

(Interesting note: Got a message when I submitted my survey response, for the first time mind you, that I had already submitted one. Hope I am still in.)

working in the garden weeding out the hops and bottling the most recent brew, a Sorachi IPA :D :mug:

Did the survey. Will be visiting family for a birthday/father's day weekend and bottling up some cider i've had aging for a little while!

I'm installing a tap I got for my birthday on my Kegerator. I'm also going to the Northwest Beer Festival on Sunday.

survey:done. what am I doing: reading HBT and wishing I was at the conference!

Just filled out the survey. This weekend, I will be enjoying playing with my 4 year old boy, and 2 year old twins (boy/girl).

I'm in for the drawing! My youngest daughter's eighth birthday is today! Big party this weekend. That's why I'm not going to the NHC.

Survey Complete. I will be mourning, er...celebrating, the impending, er... upcoming, wedding of my friend by means of bachleor party weekend.
Homebrew drinking? Yes. Brewing? No.

survey complete- this weekend I will be picking up loose women at Polish Fest in Milwaukee!

survey done

Working my last Saturday at my soon to be old job and possibly brewing Sunday

I'll be entertaining my kids mostly. If I can find time, I'll work on my Jeep and take down some dead limbs on a tree in my front yard.

Father's Day weekend-long celebration...culminating with the NJ Beer & Food Festival!

Survey done. Aside from smoking ribs for my dad and refinishing furniture, I will be learning to give my dog insulin shots since he was diagnosed with Diabetes yesterday. :(

I'll be brewing an apple ale and my first pilsner, then to my cousin's wedding.

completed survey

will be kegging my blue wheat beer on saturday and then going to the US open in Pinehurst on Sunday with my daughter for Father's day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back