National Homebrew Day in Ann Arbor Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoidberg

Reaction score
This was my first year going to a large homebrew event. Tons of fun, good food, good beer, and good people.

They had smoked turkey and ribs on top of tons of other good food. I shared my Jalapeno Cilantro IPA with a few happy new friends. A few standouts I was able to sample was a Banana Peanutbutter Brown Ale and a Maple Rye IPA.

Attached are pictures of a few shirt I got for playing disc golf, and a man brewing a Spruce Belgian ale.

Happy National Homebrew Day

WP_20140503_001.jpg

WP_20140503_003.jpg

WP_20140503_006.jpg

Looks fun! Sunny Florida had lots of rain but lucky enough our local craft brewery (Intuition Ale Works) that was hosting the event had a large tent and a roofed area for use to brew. They also opened the taps on the house for our enjoyment. Gracious hosts!

I lived in and around ann arbor for years. Looks like fun. We celebrated homebrew day on Thursday by brewing an imperial ipa at our local brewhouse in stuart florida. Go Blue! and Go Brew! lol.:rockin:

Back