N-tron Power Supply and Allen Bradley power supply

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
I posted this in electric brewing as well, but I'm wondering if anyone here has a use for these power supplies

N-tron Power SUpply NTPS-24-1.3
Allen Bradley 1606-xlp50e
Allen Bradley 1606-XLP100E

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

I have used the AB's many times at work, Never had an issue. The N-Tron is going to be the same as the AB's.
What is your concern?

Side Note:
If you are in automation filed and purchase AB circuit breakers, look at getting the Eaton's from Automation Direct they are like 1/3 the cost. Our company recently compared and found them to be same. Now we are saving hundreds per project.

I have used the AB's many times at work, Never had an issue. The N-Tron is going to be the same as the AB's.
What is your concern?

Side Note:
If you are in automation filed and purchase AB circuit breakers, look at getting the Eaton's from Automation Direct they are like 1/3 the cost. Our company recently compared and found them to be same. Now we are saving hundreds per project.

No concern, I don't have any use for them - my electric panel is all done and I don't really want to automate anything.

I was hoping someone would pop up saying "yes, I want those!" I guess I should have posted in classifieds but I wasn't sure there was a market for them.

Back