My personal best!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burninmules

Reaction score
I just tapped the best beer that I think I have brewed yet. What a glorious acheivement. I cannot express how much I love brewing. I have been brewing for a little less than a year. It started as a collaboration with a couple of friends. We started AG brewing right off, we had excellent, pro brewer guidance. After awhile, I just needed to branch out on my own. The main reasons being the need for more beer and creative control. I also have three young children and SWMBO. Brewing at home is more convienent. This is my seventh solo brew. A cascade, orange, corriander ale. I got the recipe on this forum. Excellent! This is right up there with my coffee brown ale (my other favorite).
I am thoroughly enjoying the fruits of my labor and wanted to share my excitement. Thanks for reading!

great job! every batch brings you closer to the 'perfect beer'

Ive just started, and have just done a dry and liquid malt extract kit, with a third in the primary now, and i hope to never find perfection.

WTG on beating your best! (i love drinking my own beer too!)

It's one of the greatest joys in life to drink the fruits of your labor and for them to be something you know in your heart of hearts to be one of the greatest beers ever brewed. No really. It's ok to think this. To heck with modesty.

:rockin:

Yeah it is! I love finding good results from my own efforts. Its extra-special when you know that YOU made it! And no matter how much our friends may enjoy the beers we brew, they will never know the true appreciation and enjoyment that comes from doing the actual brewing!
Way to go! And hope you have many MANY more!

It is a great feeling. I feel my lagers are my strongest but take 3 months to complete even with kegging. I need to get better at wheats, another favorite. Congrats! I have had many homebrew parties where your beer is the hit and anything people brought is in the fridge. It is fun!

mmm, I remember opening the first bottle of my saison (my 5th batch, and currently the best out of 7ish), couldn't stop smiling knowing I'd made an awesome beer with my own recipe. (Well the hops and yeast were my choices, but the grain bill was an adapted brooklyn sorachi ace).

Got the ingredients for another batch next month.

Back