My last Mr. Beer brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonkota

Reaction score
This is my last Mr. Beer brew, I'm stepping up to a larger setup. This was the Shocktoberfest recipe and is very good. Easy to drink, packs a punch.

P1010694.JPG

This is my last Mr. Beer brew, I'm stepping up to a larger setup. This was the Shocktoberfest recipe and is very good. Easy to drink, packs a punch.

P1010694.JPG

If you look very close here class, you can see how Mr.Beer is operating as a gateway drug to a much larger addiction, it's only a matter of time before this man is knee deep in equipment and yet cursing himself cause he doesn't have the money, time or abilities to duplicate such homebrewtalkers such as yuri rage...

Well, I am saving up for a few final pieces of equipment, but I have a friend that has been brewing for years and a great homebrew store to reference when I have questions.

Not sure about the yuri rage comment?

Oh yeah. Mr. Beer claims another casualty. I was one this year as well. (typed while drinking a Pliny The Elder clone)

Back