My kegerator supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnoyes

Reaction score
I was just looking at pictures of peoples set up and I got worried that the dual regulator that comes with that kit wont fit in the Sanyo. Anybody with a Sanyo know? If it wont fit I can call Midwest quick and see if they'll give me a different regulator.

I don't know about the dual regulator, but you can fit 2 cornies and a single regulator in the 4912. My buddy has a 4912, when I got over to his place for the super bowl, I can check the space in there.

cnoyes said:
I was just looking at pictures of peoples set up and I got worried that the dual regulator that comes with that kit wont fit in the Sanyo. Anybody with a Sanyo know? If it wont fit I can call Midwest quick and see if they'll give me a different regulator.

I don't have a Sanyo; I have a Danby, but I do have the dual regulator. I don't keep my tank in the fridge, I run the hoses in through the hump where the compressor is, and keep the tank in a cabinet next to the kegerator. I have found that the regulator works better at room temps anyway.

Professor Frink said:
I don't know about the dual regulator, but you can fit 2 cornies and a single regulator in the 4912. My buddy has a 4912, when I got over to his place for the super bowl, I can check the space in there.

I'd really appreciate that if you don't mind.

Professor Frink said:
I have the Sanyo and a dual regulator. It will fit but you will need a shelf for the regulator plus I removed the inner door skin.

So is your regulator not connected directly to the co2 tank, as in the picture of the kit I ordered at the top of the thread?

No, it's connected just as shown but sits behind the kegs on a small shelf. After removing the front door skin you have enough room for the kegs to move up closer to the door. It does to wanna tip to one side so you have to secure it a bit to make it less tipsy.

Back