My God...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoPhunk

Reaction score
I am able to drink both of my first 2 batches of home brew. The only problem is the green mist that keeps evacuating my lower torso.

SWMBO is not very happy.

I just read the thread referenced above. Gotta tell you I was laughing out loud. In my sick mind, it's just another benefit to brewing at home ! Can't wait til I can drink my 1st batch....gonna be fun at work !!

I find the green mist generator also makes for emissions at the higher altitude of my physique as well (aka, more frequent/stronger burps).

I am able to drink both of my first 2 batches of home brew. The only problem is the green mist that keeps evacuating my lower torso.

SWMBO is not very happy.

Sorry I an new what do you mean by the green mist?

Roger

lets just say the lower gastrointestinal tract needs some adjusting to drinking beer with live yeast. Part of the adjustment is venting..... aka: beer farts. really, really, really god awful beer farts.

I only experience that anymore if I overindulge... Not too stinky, but definitely noisy (the sophomoric kid in me enjoys that part)!

In some parts of the world, that's considered a compliment to the chef... and since I'm the chef in this case, I accept the compliment I give myself! (Oh wait... I think that's belching!.. Oh well, close enough)
:mug:

oh goodie.....can't wait to start drinkin mine then......i love to blow GFM's in SWMO's direction......

There was a comedian a long time ago talking about handling such situations in bed...let it reside and age like a fine wine, do the wave to get both of you, or better yet give her the dunk and see how long it takes her under the sheets to start hitting you :D

My wife was telling me about her co-workers having a Gas war during break, 1 guy strained so hard he crapped his pants. Grown men (50-60yr) playing "pull my finger"

so this is why i have a lot of gas lately. SWMBO is starting to question my health. so now I know. and "Knowing is Half the Battle"

This should be fun. I was in the grocery store once and cut one. The lady in the cart behind me started yelling at her kid. She thought he shat his pants.

After a bottle or two of apfelwein, I sometimes get a little noisy. My kid thinks it's hilarious though, when I echo through the house...

I concur with everyone. I fart like no tomorrow, in bed ~2-3am they start coming, and coming STRONG. My wife yells at me to keep my ass shut, but I just keep the ripping going.:D She likes it, just doesn't admit it.

Now the farts are fine, but I wonder if there's a way to ward off the uncontrollable urge to take a massive dump first thing in the morning? I get yelled at for that too, filling the entire bathroom with green mist that eventually makes it's way into the rest of the house. That's when the **** hits the planetary fan! Oh well, just have another home brew and go about my day.:mug:

This should be fun. I was in the grocery store once and cut one. The lady in the cart behind me started yelling at her kid. She thought he shat his pants.

that was a good one....i have been rollin on the floor laughing my a$$ off for about ten minutes now......

The volume has subsided but the tenacity of the smell has worsened. If SWMBO makes me real mad I may just make some chili to go with my homebrew this weekend.

Oddly enough my homebrews haven't really had much of that result on me. Maybe a little minor, but nowhere near the toxic emissions you all seem to be experiencing. Maybe I just need to drink more.

I can finally tell my wife why my farts have been better than hers lately. I think she is jealous and she will not drink my home brew so BOOYAH, IN HER FACE!!

Update: Seems my system is starting to get used to the HomeBrew. SWMBO noted that there hasn't really been too much green mist lately

Back