My first label, for my first beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PassionBeer

Reaction score
Can I get some critique/feedback on this label? It's my first time designing a beer label and it's for my first beer I ever brewed! I did this from scratch, except for the pin-up girl. She's from a 1944 September calendar.

Thanks for any input.

FFVTripel-final.png

Looks great! I like the leafy thing under your company name a lot. Not the biggest fan of the font on the sides, but it seems to fit pretty well. Also, consider that when wrapped around the bottle, the two identical descriptions may be right next to each other (depending on the dimensions of your labels/bottles)

Overall, its a great first label!

Looks great! I like the leafy thing under your company name a lot. Not the biggest fan of the font on the sides, but it seems to fit pretty well. Also, consider that when wrapped around the bottle, the two identical descriptions may be right next to each other (depending on the dimensions of your labels/bottles)

Overall, its a great first label!

Thanks for the suggestions!

I absolutely get what you're saying with the identical text on both sides. I'm going to revise with a description of the beer on one side, along with the bottling date. Thank you! :)

Looks good...most likely better than your first beer;)

Ha, yea, most likley, though we'll see!

Ever thought about moving all the info/text to one side & maybe showing a bit more of the blonde? It's just an idea. Regards, GF.

i really like that. it flows well. i agree with gratis though, the right side is cutting off too much of the blond. with all the white space to the left, you could stand to crop right a bit to get more head and face in there and reduce some of the white space.

what did you use to make that?

i really like that. it flows well. i agree with gratis though, the right side is cutting off too much of the blond. with all the white space to the left, you could stand to crop right a bit to get more head and face in there and reduce some of the white space.

what did you use to make that?

Fair enough, I see what you're saying and don't necessarily disagree with you. The issue is when the woman is moved over to the left a bit, the overlap of the Passion Beer with her head is too busy. It just doesn't look good, because I've tried it.

I'm trying to think of another way to do it, if you have a suggestion, please let me know. Thanks! Oh, and I use Photoshop. :)

cant see it
*edit* oh you changed the original pic? looks good! very good quality. I'd drink that.

Latest posts

Back