my first belgian witbier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrooklynBrew

Reaction score
Ok here it is. My first wheat beer and my first kegged beer. It tastes great. Only thing is i think it should have been a little lighter in color but doesnt seem to affect the flavor at all. What ya think?
IMG00365.jpg

IMG00367.jpg

IMG00368.jpg

IMG00366.jpg

ok cool thanks..i thought it should be a little lighter. this is my first batch in over a year and my first kegging experience but it seemed like it worked out good. I got an Irish Red ale in the primary and a cream ale in the mail.

Looks fine to me; it's on the dark side but still great, mine actually seem to turn out a little darker then yours did. What was the recipe?

Looks ok to me. I did 2 Wits since September with one cooking up right now and another following it. I think I will have one primary dedicated to wheat beers from now :)

Are you brewing in Brooklyn?

<edit>

I opened 2nd to last bottle of my Superbowl Sunday Wit, below you will find pictures. First one is just with the beer, second is when I added a splash of OJ.

254zj0m.jpg

35lx66x.jpg

</edit>

Thanks everyone. I will post the recipe tonight when i get home from work. I use to live in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn now im in Westchester.

Thanks everyone. I will post the recipe tonight when i get home from work. I use to live in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn now im in Westchester.

that makes you a fake BrooklynBrew. you should surrender your account to me since I still live in Brooklyn and I live in Sheepshead Bay!!! ;)

Nice, I moved after I made the name. Where in Sheepshead? I was born and raised in Gerritsen Beach. Moved last year.

Back