my first beer ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spearko520

Reaction score
reminiscing w a buddy of mine tonite- come clean, no shame, no fame- first beer (full beer) you remember- feel free to include any sordid details...
mine was a genesee cream ale pilfered from my pop pop's fridge- i took it into the yard back behind the euonymous that grammy paid me 2 dollars a year to trim and slammed it... i remember coming out into the the yard and thinking that sunlight never seemed so bright... guess the year???

First beer? Bud. I don't go for that light sh*t. Now if we are talking about the first time I ever got drunk? Kentucky Deluxe all the way. I do it classy.

First sip was Budweiser, and i pretended to finish it (poured it out when no one was looking) i was 13 hanging out with some high school kids.
First time to get drunk, i was 13 at a friends house and his older brother bet me $5 i wouldn't drink a cup of everclear. I woke up with bread all over my face and in my ears........

I was in Germany on an exchange summer after freshman year of HS. It was something German. Couldn't tell you what.

Latest posts

Back