My Birthday! - So fill my playlist!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannman

Beer Theorist
Reaction score
List the artist and song and or album. If you're old school and remember a decent LP, let me know what songs to listen to so I get the full A or B side experience.

GO TO IT! :tank:

How about "Happy Birthday to Me" by Cracker from their album Cracker? I swear it's hard to not feel happy when listening to this one!

Happy Birthday by Wierd Al

Ok, pretty much all of Weird Al

Some select AC/DC would be in order

RATT: Out of the Cellar is a very nice 80s hair band album.
Blue Murder Self Titled album is also very cool. Some sweet guitar, bass, and drums on that one, and some pretty decent songwriting too.
Quiet Riot: Mental Health is pretty kickin'
Most Van Halen is cool (Even though I think the band suffers from too much *****eré, they made some good tunes over the years. I love Eddie's guitar style.

Some select cuts from The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack, and some other tunes John Williams composed for movie soundtracks. (Yes I have a few Star Wars soundtracks, and the best of John Williams CDs 1 and 2... I'm kind of a nerd.)

Here Come the Mummies makes some tasty funky treats.

I got lots more, but I shall refrain from posting them so that I am not publicly humiliated.

Strangely, I'm so-so on Songs in the Key of Life. There is some wonderful music, but I just don't enjoy the whole album.

The Darkness Permission to Land has some choice tunes. The singer has a kind of feminine high voice, but he's fund to try to emulate, and some of the guitar is excellent. I wish I could get that kind of sound out of my equipment!

Not old but pretty good song, even though it's country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back