Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Journey - Stone in Love
(we match words from the last play, that aren't a direct match from the one before...most of the time....)

Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones

(it keeps the radio fun, and interesting for me anyway...even if i can't match a play keeps the music from becoming a top 10 list on repeat... :mug:)

:mug:

Good Lovin' Is Hard To Find - Lynyrd Skynyrd

(we match words from the last play, that aren't a direct match from the one before...most of the time....)

Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones

(it keeps the radio fun, and interesting for me anyway...even if i can't match a play keeps the music from becoming a top 10 list on repeat... :mug:)

:mug:

Good Lovin' Is Hard To Find - Lynyrd Skynyrd
looked like a match to the last part of boston from your previous post and did it at the same time as grandpamark.

You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones

looked like a match to the last part of boston from your previous post and did it at the same time as grandpamark.

You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones

(damn, lock me up and call me a tight ass! sorry for that @Cider Wraith :mug: in my defense couldn't tell because no bold...)

Rolling With The Punches - Blues Stones

Back