Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time on this so I don't quite get the rules. How does yours forward the post just prior? Totally just figuring it out so I can play the game correctly.
Cheers.

pick a word from the last, or hell there's only so many songs, so just some letters...i've seen, and used, them out of order.....backwards, funny...i just come here for what i'm listening to now ....

Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers - ZZ Top....but, as per the rules....damn some one else is going to play before me...

(but for the record i was trying to make Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden work for your post :mug:)

edit: i got it though before...

And Justice For All - Metallica

pick a word from the last, or hell there's only so many songs, so just some letters...i've seen, and used, them out of order.....backwards, funny...i just come here for what i'm listening to now ....

Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers - ZZ Top....but, as per the rules....damn some one else is going to play before me...

(but for the record i was trying to make Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden work for your post :mug:)

edit: i got it though before...

And Justice For All - Metallica
It's always a pleasure conversing with you. Thank you.

First time on this so I don't quite get the rules. How does yours forward the post just prior? Totally just figuring it out so I can play the game correctly.
Cheers.
(I think @bracconiere pretty much answered things, but I matched george from the previous post and put it bold. The idea is to match any word other than the matched word. As you have seen there is considerable leeway in how you play.

For my next play I am hoping to match hard from the last post.)

A Hard Days Night - The Beatles

On The Edge of - Seventeen - Stevie Nicks (i wish there was a way to post a poll to see what scared off dave......i hope it wasn't me, lol)

Back