• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Multiple Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReverseMonk

Reaction score
Hi All,
It is my tendency to hoard brewing equipment, and I now have more keggles than I need and would like to spread the love. I have for sale the following. I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. I've never shipped a keg before, but I am sure it is expensive. Always happy to meet some local for an exchange (I am in Winston-Salem, NC). Pictures listed in the next post...

1 - 15.5gal keggle with cut top to 12" and [3] silver soldered ports, [1] output port with stainless ball valve included, [1] return port for sparging or whirlpooling, and [1] port for a sight glass (also included). This keggle has also been drilled for an electric element. I will include a 1.5" triclover fitting that you will need to install youself, if you so desire. Its in really good shape, with a very minor dent on the upper chine. Asking $150.

1 - 15.5gal keggle with the top cut only. Top is cut to a 13" diameter. I cut this one as wide as my grinder would allow, I was planning a BIAB keggle with this one. Larger opening helps when pulling the bag. This keggle is in very good shape. No dents to speak of. Asking $85. Full price gets the bag included (bag from http://www.brewinabag.com).

2 - 30L keggles with both tops cut to 12" opening. Both were drilled as bottom drain with 1/2" couplers silver soldered in the bottom center.
-One has been fully fitted with a site glass. Asking $75.

-One has been drilled for a 1/2" fitting, but has no coupler installed.
Asking $50 for this one.

Thanks for looking. PM if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Brian

Pictures of both 15.5 keggles as promised.

30L in the next thread post.

20150509_125915.jpg

20150509_125923.jpg

20150509_130015.jpg

20150509_125955.jpg

20150509_124917.jpg

20150509_125006.jpg

20150509_124931.jpg

20150509_124951.jpg

Bump. Willing to entertain reasonable offers, especially if someone is interested in taking more than one.

Cheers,
Brian

If you're ever in the eastern part of the state, I would be interested.

Hey pforg,
I don't travel too frequently, but I do pass thru Eastern NC every now and again (lucky enough to have family in the Holden Beach and Emerald Isle areas). I also have several friends in the Durham and Raleigh areas (I'm an NCSU Alum) that I get to see a few times a year.

Where are you located?

Cheers,
Brian

I live in New Bern which is potentially on the way to Emerald Isle depending on how you get down there. I am interested in the BIAB keggle. PM me if and when you head out there. I can also meet you down that way if you don't go through New Bern.

We typically come thru Jacksonville on 24, but it would not be a big deal to figure out a meeting spot. If it hasn't sold by the time we come down again this summer, I'll look you up.

Hey SmCranf,
I've tried responding to your PMs a few times, but I'm not sure they're making it to you (they're not showing in my sent folder after I send them).

If you see this note (or have gotten my PMs), let me know either way on your interest.

Cheers,
Brian

Back