Moving to all grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skydog4884

Reaction score
So the past week to week and a half i have been working away and collecting and building the stuff needed to move to all grain. And man does it really help having a good friend that works in a machine/welding/building shop. I asked him to do my kegs and the next day i ran them out to him and he plasma cutted the tops off and used a heavy duty sander and sanded the edges off. i owe him. But here is what i have so far. what do you think? and comments or questions? IM still working on the burner thing as my other post was addressed but it will all come together soon.
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac359/skydog4884/Moving to all grain/

I agree with Wade E, you should look into a grain mill! What kind of burners are you using? If your cooler is big enough,are you making a ten gallon or a five gallon batch? I noticed a much better flavor on my finished product with the all grain, that's just my opinion!!

Back