• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Moving Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFancyPlants

Reaction score
Moving Sale, Northern Virginia local pickup only (this weekend if possible)

15G aluminum kettle w/ brass ball valve and false bottom - $75

5G aluminum kettle - $25
5G SS kettle - $30

25' SS wart chiller - $30

Glass Carboy's
2 x 5.5 G $20 - each
1 X 3 G $20

Sankey 15.5G keg $25

Propane tank (1/3 full) - $50
SP10 propane burner - $35

Big box of swing-top bottles - $40

Winner take all for $250 o.b.o.

Brown bottles. Price negotiable if there are less there than I thought, but there are some bombers mixed in. The box however is limping along. If you stopped at a liquor store for a free box or two. I also have a temp controller all wired up and then cut off of an old kegerator. I'll PM you.

Edit!~: Victory mill with drill-bit "attachment" $25

Last edited:
Fully intact although there make be an old dryhop floating around in there. I think I have an extra tap around somewhere too.

Everything except the sankey and bottles. I'm in S. Arlington a couple miles from the metro. Pm me and I'll send you address and phone number and we can figure out a time.

Everything is still left over. All serious offers considered. I am real close to having to pay a junker to come get everything, so don't be timid about PMing me.

I gave almost everything away and waiting to see if anyone turns up for the sankey.

Good thing my last batch of beer turned out well. It was hard just giving this stuff away.

Latest posts

Back