• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Moving sale (Cincinnati, OH)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

battousaiyan

Reaction score
I am moving 13 hours away and it just seems easier to sell a lot of stuff rather than moving it.

Blichmann floor burner $90
50' copper wort chiller (homemade) $35
6g glass carboy $15
2- 5g plastic buckets $5
5g pot with lid $5

I have other items, such as airlocks, lids, bottle brushes, and bottles, which I can add as necessary. Willing to sell everything as a set for $100 or individually as priced. Pick up in Cincinnati or possible delivery with fee, depending where you are in Ohio.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Here is what I have left:

6.5g glass carboy $20
6.5g plastic big mouth bubbler $20
carboy harness (the brew hauler) $10
Escali Primo digital scale $20
2 - 5g buckets (1 with bulkhead for bottling), 1 lid, $5
5g pot with lid $5

if you want something, i will be available most of tomorrow starting in the morning. let me know what you want and when you can stop by.

I'm still waiting for your address. Also, the items we arranged a pickup for are no longer listed, is that because they're pending to me or have you sold them to someone else? Are you still honoring your offer of $100 for the set? Please reply to my PM with an address and phone number. Thanks.

the items no longer listed are gone. i sent out messages telling people who wanted those items to respond with a time and date for pickup. the first person to respond picked up the burner before 8am yesterday.

?? You sent me a PM yesterday at 7am saying the burner and chiller were available and I could pick them up today. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see you're getting rid of stuff, communications just a little frustrating. Good luck on the move.

update:

6.5g plastic big mouth bubbler $20
carboy harness (the brew hauler) $10
Escali Primo digital scale $20
2 - 5g buckets (1 with bulkhead for bottling), 1 lid, $5
5g pot with lid $5

willing to sell everything for $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back