• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Moving, need to downsize... unfortunately

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YD_Stretch

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We are in the process of moving and I need to downsize my brewery footprint, so I need to part with my brewing rig. I know I need to clean it, SWMBO wants it gone... now.
$250 OBO Pick up only.

Single tier 1" square tubing painted (poorly by me) with furnace paint to resist heat damage, welded steel frame set on movable and locking casters. Aluminum Diamond Plate top and shelves. 10' 12/3 insulated cord. Inline Chugger pump fixed to the rig wired to a control box originally intended to run a RIMS system. I abandoned the RIMS for a simpler brew day, but the wiring is there on the control box if you wish. RIMS tube available as well.

Control Box has 110v GFI plug, PID, SSR, Heat Sink, two switches to run pumps (I used to have two pumps before I downsized earlier) and temp sensor wired. With minor modifications, RIMS could be up and running again.

Also up for sale is my Exchillerator MAXX. I have downsized to an immersion chiller and I only used this three times; cleaning and sanitizing every time. - $150 OBO

Package deal if you want to pick up both and make my job easier.

Thanks,

Stretch

Original design was to attach the burners (bayou classic style) inside the squares on the right and left. I ended up placing one burner on the shelf at the right and boosting it up a couple inches so that it was flush.

I forgot to add dimensions for the stand. 72 inches long, 24 inches deep and 39 inches tall (with casters, 36" without).

Thanks for looking. Accepting offers.

Sorry, located in Hebron, CT. Thanks for looking. I've got interest in the stand, preference goes to buyer of both who pays first. Send a PM.

I gotta say no...sorry..your too far out there...it would be three hour drive each way....way to long with my wife as copilot...lol

Thanks for looking neverdie, you could always plan a beercation through CT! I'd be glad to plan a route for you.

Back