Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one posted a new quote so here is one...

"..And you, who speak to Indians as if to little children: Your heart is big. Not as big as your mouth, but you have good feelings inside."

No one posted a new quote so here is one...

"..And you, who speak to Indians as if to little children: Your heart is big. Not as big as your mouth, but you have good feelings inside."
Had to look this one up, I'm not certain, but I don't think I've seen this before. I'm going to be watching this soon.

Getting late, I'll put his up now...

1: You read my mind.
2: That takes all of 3 seconds.

EDIT: 25 hours and nothing?

EDIT: 34 hours. I know I didn't miss the Rapture...my wife is still here...

EDIT: 46 hours...

ANSWER: The Natural (1984).

Max Mercy: You read my mind.
Roy Hobbs: That takes all of three seconds.

Last edited:
Comedy-horror from the early 2ks.

"No... more... FOAM? You know what I am like without the foam! I have waited 10 years for this cappuccino! I get really angry without sex and a cappuccino with some foam. I'm getting another captain."

I'll go...

"On the entrance exam for new policemen, they ask, "What are rabies and what would you do for them?" Ryan said, "Rabies are Jewish priests and I would do anything I possible could for them."

Comedy-horror from the early 2ks.

"No... more... FOAM? You know what I am like without the foam! I have waited 10 years for this cappuccino! I get really angry without sex and a cappuccino with some foam. I'm getting another captain."
House of the Dead, I think...

The product of a recent late night trolling Netflix or Amazon or one of those sites.

I'll go...

"On the entrance exam for new policemen, they ask, "What are rabies and what would you do for them?" Ryan said, "Rabies are Jewish priests and I would do anything I possible could for them."

Exorcist 3...

“It’s almost pure spirit, or I’m no judge of a pint of piss.”

Rob Roy...

There. Now that 2 questions are consolidated we are on the right track again.

NEXT POSTER GOES...

I'll go...

This was from one of the excorcist/exorcism movies. I dont know which one, but wife always watches them. Hell, might even be Devil in a Blue Dress with Leslie Neilson

Those bastards fired the man who found it. He was a good man. Gave his life to his job, just like the rest of us here. They fired him. He killed himself. They fired me. They fired men like flushing **** down a toilet. Well... this time the **** is fighting back.

B - Movie classic Narrations and monologues.
Web searches welcome this weekend, this will be a cheese-fest that most of us have never seen.

"Those who hunt by night will tell you that the wildest and most vicious of all animals is the tiny shrew. The shrew feeds only by the dark of the moon. He *must* eat his own body weight every few hours - or starve. And the shrew devours *everything*: bones, flesh, marrow... everything. In March, first in Alaska, and then invading steadily southward, there were reports of a new species: the giant, *killer* shrew."

Back