Mother's Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roycebarrow

just getting by, one beer at a time!
Reaction score
In preparation of Mother's Day, what is on the agenda? I am kicking back enjoying a home-brew, all shopping done.

Life is good!

IMG_3435.jpg

I'm heading to my hometown to cook a nice breakfast for Mom tomorrow. Brioche from a local chain of bakeries makes the best French toast, so I got to the bakery this morning and the lady ahead of me got the last one. Called the one across town and then zipped over there. Aye aye aye.

After breakfast with my parents the in-laws are coming over so I'll get the smoker set up for baby backs and all kinds of grilled veggies in the kettle grill.

I'm heading to my hometown to cook a nice breakfast for Mom tomorrow. Brioche from a local chain of bakeries makes the best French toast, so I got to the bakery this morning and the lady ahead of me got the last one. Called the one across town and then zipped over there. Aye aye aye.

After breakfast with my parents the in-laws are coming over so I'll get the smoker set up for baby backs and all kinds of grilled veggies in the kettle grill.

Wish I could do the same. never a bad day when smokin' stuff. glad it all worked out with the other bakery.

Built some flower boxes with the wife for mother's day. We actually painted the kitchen AND built the window boxes this weekend and didn't argue or fight. We normally can't work on projects together without some form of communication breakdown causing problems.

Back