Morristown, NJ - Geezer back from the dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artbrau

Reaction score
I started brewing in 1986 on an apt. stove with Grandpa's prohibition recipe. I evolved to using a SABCO RIMS by 1997. I went to several AOB conferences back in the early 90s and hung out on the HBD list. Then life changed and I moved back to an apartment and didn't have the will to go back to partial extract boils on the stove so I gave up brewing. Now the wheel turns again and I'm back into a house where I specifically designed a room in the basement for a brewery. The RIMS is back out of storage and I'm looking to fire it up soon.

The web has really exploded communication for our hobby, I see, and tech has really moved brewing stands ahead. I see a lot of upgrades in the works for my old BrewMagic. I'm looking over the threads here and finding tons of good stuff already.

I'm looking to reconnect with brewers in Morris county.

Cheers!

Howdy, Morristown! I work in Parsippany on Rt. 10 and live up in Lake Hopatcong. Drop me a PM if you're interested in a get together.

-Joe

Warren County brewer here!

Welcome back to Brewing!!! Glad to hear your back into it..
Feel free to look up our club(link in my signature for our forums) NJ HOPZ.
Maybe we'll talk soon.

Jay(Brewsluticus Maximus)

Distortion Alehouse

Latest posts

Back