MoreBeer! Belgian Beer Trip Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very welcome, thanks for entering! Good luck, and don't forget you can enter once a day!

Cheers,
Matt

Saw it on my Facebook feed, didn't know you can enter once a day, though! I'll be entering every day. Been lucky enough to spend a couple of nights in Bruges a few years ago, would love to go back!!

I got the email and both me and the wife entered. It would really be an awesome trip, and 4 months after our daughter is born I think we'll be needing a vacation.

Correct - we are no longer accepting entries, and only those entries gathered through the end of April will be valid. I believe that the form may still be somewhere out in cyberspace, so it's possible you can still fill it out, but we will not be using any of those entries that come in after April 30th.

If you have any other questions however please don't hesitate to ask! Again, good luck everyone!

Latest posts

Back