• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Stuff - Carboys and Kegs - Madison WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orion2598

Reaction score
Prefer local pickup...

3 - 6.5 gal glass carboys. $30ea
2 - 5 gal glass carboys. $25 ea
4 - 5 gall ball lock kegs. $30 ea (These kegs have had their seals replaced at some point. I have been using them for beer for a few years. I will rinse them, but it's up to you to give them a good cleaning. They all work.) - GONE, but look for more posts in the future!

Sorry folks, the kegs are gone. Carboy's are still around, prefer not to ship glass! I"ll have more kegs at some point.

grumble...grumble... read the OP next time, I listed them as gone as soon as they were.

Guess I missed it. A reply to PM or post update would have been nice, I don't re-read every thread looking for updates.
I thought I was the proud new owner of 3 kegs, waiting to hear back from you.

Oh well, back to the hunt. :mug:

Guess I missed it. A reply to PM or post update would have been nice, I don't re-read every thread looking for updates.
I thought I was the proud new owner of 3 kegs, waiting to hear back from you.

Oh well, back to the hunt. :mug:

Gotcha. Thanks.

I will have more in a few weeks or so once the inventory thins out.

Back