More Packers stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, could not resist posting this.

I sent some pics of my Packer room to some family members that hadn't seen it yet, and an uncle of mine that lives in LaCrosse said he was going to send something as a contribution to the room but wasn't sure if I'd like it.

Uh...I think I'm overjoyed!

It is a bunch of programs from games as far back as 1961, but some from 67, 68 as well. Also included was the official Packers yearbook from the year I was born, 1973. Especially nice is the October 3rd, 1965 Packers/Bears game program.

What a great gift!

I can't wait to display these in the Packer room. WOW.
programs.jpg

Gotta give it to you Dude! Too many people like to jump the bandwagon onto the seasons winning team, call themselves fans, and are mostly full of $hit. You on the otherhand, are a true fan! Keep on keepin it real!

Hehe, I guess I left off the best part.

I sentr an e-mail to my aunt and uncle to let them know I got teh package, and she asked my about the "other" thing..I was like HUH?...so I went back to look into the envelope, and found an old menu from a restaurant that was owned by Fuzzy Thurston, Max McGee and Bill Curry, all former Packers form the glory years.

The menu is signed by Fuzzy Thurston:

menu1.jpg

menu2.jpg

Check out the prices on the inside...WOW!

menu3.jpg

Back