• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas Monster Mill MM2 with Hopper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebl

Reaction score
Selling a great condition Monster Mill MM2 with hopper. Will have to disassemble the hopper to pack up and ship (which is out how it comes from the factory).

$150 OBO shipped to your door with insurance. $200 from morebeer.

If you're local to NW Arkansas and can pick up, I'll send you home with some grain!

Attachments

• IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1341.jpg
    IMG_1341.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 341
Do you happen to have the size of the shaft for the roller? Is it 5/8" or 3/4"? I am planning to build a motorized grain mill. I just want to be able to couple it with the same size gear reduction shaft.

Thanks,

Are the rollers still in good shape? How many pounds of grain, would you estimate, has gone through it?

Are the rollers still in good shape? How many pounds of grain, would you estimate, has gone through it?

Rollers are great! There is some slight surface rust on one section of the rollers from sitting unused for a year in my garage. Probably 4 batches worth used, so 40 - 50 pounds

Photo attached.

IMG_1370.jpg

Back