Mitch Steele to Start New Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is big news. Can only imagine there will be some delicious, hoppy brews, but if he has more freedom I'll be interested to see where it goes. Either way I'd bet money that there is about to me one more great brewery in this world.

Interesting news. I didn't know Greg Koch had stepped down as CEO either.

He seems to have left on good terms but Mitch will be in competition with Stone but very likely, on a much smaller level.
I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.
I also wonder about how much Greg talks about disliking the big boys yet with a new brewery in the East Coast and one in Germany plus some new taprooms opening up, perhaps he's getting a bit too big too. I know their volume doesn't compare to 'those' guys but certainly another US brewery will dump lots more beer on the market.

I read the story, and I'm trying, but really cant find any reason to care about it.
So what does this have to do with home brewing?

So you read the thread, read the article, decided it wasn't something that interested you, and posted anyway just to be a dick?

So you read the thread, read the article, decided it wasn't something that interested you, and posted anyway just to be a dick?

Seriously. I mean, I come here to get my general beer news as well as read about home brewing, so threads like these do not bother me. For example - this is where I first read about Budweiser becoming America for the summer, and I'm cool with that.

I like reading about the little guys who made it in the brewing industry! If MN didn't have so dang many regulations I would be tempted to open a pico brewery and work with the local bar.

Back