• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miscellaneous Equipment / Supplies - VANCOUVER, CANADA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot my niceties!! o_O
DJT from a fellow Canuck; Welcome to HBT! ..?
Are you selling gear to get out of brewing or is it surplus? I know I'm not alone in not clicking on a facebook link on principle, but having it come up in cyrillic has probably gotten some people worried that you're an agent for Putin raising money to drop more bombs.
Post some pics. We've been keeping your post at the top of the thread in your absence. ;)
But i think i need some Merkel, or what not to clean this thread up....
I thought that stuff was for before you have fun that results in a sticky mess?
:ban:
:bravo:

Last edited by a moderator:
@DJT i don't have a facebook account....but i was about to donate $50 to HBT as a joke...

would you be willing to ship to arizona? i could use the canes, and sample taker....the odds and ends would come in handy also....

I forgot my niceties!! o_O
DJT from a fellow Canuck; Welcome to HBT! ..?
Are you selling gear to get out of brewing or is it surplus? I know I'm not alone in not clicking on a facebook link on principle, but having it come up in cyrillic has probably gotten some people worried that you're an agent for Putin raising money to drop more bombs.
Post some pics. We've been keeping your post at the top of the thread in your absence. ;)

I thought that stuff was for before you have fun that results in a sticky mess?
:ban:
:bravo:

Thanks for a real reply. I am getting out of brewing, I haven't done it in a while and I'm moving so I need to get rid of it. I was hoping to find a local buyer (Vancouver, Canada). I don't know why the fb ad shows as it does, but it is legit. I've attached the picture from the ad and the text is below:

Miscellaneous home brew supplies, including: -Thermometer -hydrometer -sampling tube -2 racking canes -Bottle capper -bag of bottle caps -airlock -Carboy bung -bottle brush -Diversol -starsan -chalk -gypsum -Irish moss -gelatin -iodine -yeast energizer …few other miscellaneous stuff

Attachments

• homebrew.jpg
    homebrew.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you came back, and thanks for not getting mad about the fun we had here!
Sorry to hear you're getting out of brewing, but then there are quite a few decent breweries out your way and I've heard it's cheaper in BC than here in Ontario. That's s good assortment of all the bits people don't think of when they buy their first 'Make Beer' kit off a shelf. Maybe you have a local homebrew store that'll put in a box with a price tag on it for you? ...at least it'd be out of the way for moving.
:)

Moderator note: The link that looks Russian has been verified to be legit. Other links to Facebook show up the same way. The sysadmins have looked into things, and the issue appears to be in Facebook's house.

Also, the OT "fun" in this thread has been cleared out.

doug293cz

Latest posts

Back