• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc Brewing Equipment For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gigemags05

Reaction score
I am no longer brewing and am looking to get rid of my remaining equipment. Pics Below. All equipment is in good working order, though it hasn't been used in 2 yrs.

Wort Chiller: $25
(3) Pin Lock 5 gallon Kegs: $30 each or $75 for all
10 Gallon Mash Tun: $40
Portable tap system: $40
5lb CO2 Bottle - out of test: $20

I also have 2 glass carboys, a couple of buckets, a bottle capper, some air locks, etc. Just make an offer. Would love to get rid of it all as a package.

All items located in Denton, TX.

d61BFeS.jpg

D5Q5pHl.jpg

lmcmFbL.jpg

FcJLDHr.jpg

qVT2D3a.jpg

8o3R9Lh.jpg

You can hook any size keg to it. It’s a coil system inside a cooler that has a tap on the outside. You fill the cooler with ice and then connect the keg. As the beer passes through the coils it comes out ice cold. Really portable and effective. I used it with my home brew at tail gates, etc.

You can hook any size keg to it. It’s a coil system inside a cooler that has a tap on the outside. You fill the cooler with ice and then connect the keg. As the beer passes through the coils it comes out ice cold. Really portable and effective. I used it with my home brew at tail gates, etc.
Ok, I thought that the keg went inside it. That is the kind that I want

Back