• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa misc brew gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Time to downsize my brew gear. All proceeds from this sale will be donated to the local food pantry throughout the year. Prefer to not ship anything at this time.

Used carboy 5 gallon with handle: $20
Used carboy 6 gallon with handle or brew hauler: $25

New carboy 5 gallon with handle: $25
New carboy 6 gallon with handle: $30

268.jpg

271.jpg

Bench Top cappers: $25, $30 and $35

3 cases (12 bottles per case) of new 22 oz bomber bottles: $8 per case

New Deluxe Bottle tree with vinator attachment: $35

Mr. Beer fermentors $3 each

269.jpg

270.jpg

I'm interested in one of the bench cappers. Are the two red ones the same brand? if so, I'm interested in the middle one. Can you PM the price for shipping to zip 37323? Thanks.

What part of Iowa are you from? Only curious, might be interested in a few things- I'm from the Omaha area.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The burners, carboys and chillers are sale pending. I will keep looking for boxes large enough to ship the bench top cappers. I had not planned on shipping items when I posted the add so it will be a bit beofre I can get boxes for possible shipping.

Update.

I just bought a bench capper form Northern, so you can go ahead and cross my name off the list if you haven't sold yours yet.

All carboys, burners, mashtuns and bench style cappers are still for sale. The sale pending offer fell threw. All of the 32-48 quart rectangular cooler mashtuns are now $40. I do have several boxes to use to ship the mashtun coolers if interested.

035.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

My parents live in Bettendorf Iowa. I visit them quite often. Are you near the quad cities?

I am north of Mick about 40 minutes and can be an exchange point if you work out payment with Mick. Planning a trip to Kansas City in the coming month or so and can haul setups that way as well.

Anything to help a stand up guy in this hobby.

Back