Midwest Supply

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been ordering from there for years with no issues. Great business & great customer service.

:mug:

I've been ordering from Midwest since I started homebrewing four years ago. The old site had some issues, but the new site is much improved. Great place, great service.

Just created an account Friday night. Sunday night could be a rush of brewers getting their suppliy order in before tonight game or a maintenance thing on MWs end. or maybe the F-ing ding is brok-in!!

I hear great things about MW so im glad I got mine in..

PS do you call in your order and ask for usps? thanks

I order on line. There is a chance to select how to ship. I pick USPS and then keep adding small items like hops or yeast till the shipping jumps. I then reduce order get the lowest rate.

On-Line order evening (Hawai`i Time) on the 27th. Arrived today Oct. 3rd. Not bad at all, 6 days and it was the USPS doing the transportation. :ban:

Placed another order on the night of the 17th for a temp controller and maltodextrin. Filled in the shipping cost w/a bunch of hops.

Order arrived today Oct 21st. That's 3 days that they had the order. Woo Hoo
:ban:

Never had a single problem with Midwest. And yes,shipping is crazy fast. Get things a day or two sooner than projected as well. Amazon is another good one with fast Fed-Ex shipping of my beer stuff too. My German crystal flagons with the pewter crests & lids came from Amazon this way. Arrived in perfect condition.
So these two are definitely well worth dealing with!

Just created an account Friday night. Sunday night could be a rush of brewers getting their suppliy order in before tonight game or a maintenance thing on MWs end. or maybe the F-ing ding is brok-in!!

I hear great things about MW so im glad I got mine in..

PS do you call in your order and ask for usps? thanks

Midwest does say this is their busiest time of year. There are a lot of people gearing up for the holidays, brewing or purchasing for brewers.

Latest posts

Back