Mid-Ohio homebrewer check in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been brewing about 8 years now. I got into the hobby through my brother, Tim, who started a couple years earlier then stopped when things got too hectic. I missed the fresh samples he used to share with me, so I took up the hobby myself.

I initially started with extract, but a couple of years ago Tim decided to get back into the hobby full bore so, together, we set up an all grain brewery in his carriage house.

We've stuck with ales so far, but lagers should soon be forthcomming.

I've been lurking here awhile and this site has been a great resource. I'm sure that I can learn much from the collective wisdom I've found here, and It is my hope that I can contribute what I've learned from this hobby.

Paul

Thanks for the welcome.

Even though I live just minuetes from Snowtrails I don't ski or otherwise go in for many wintersport activities. My other passion (second to brewing) is riding my motorcycle (2000 SV 650).

Welcome as well. I was just over in Mansfield earlier having lunch at the Brown Derby Roadhouse

Welcome as well. I was just over in Mansfield earlier having lunch at the Brown Derby Roadhouse

Thanks,

The roadhouse is one of my default choices for local dining. In my opinion Mansfield/ Ontario/ Lexington is in desperate need of a good Microbrewery.

There's nothing much around, beerwise, for 50 + miles.

Back