Miami Valley Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, on their site, it lists that meetings are only from September-May, do they not meet through the summer?
That's a good question and I don't know that I have the answer (i've only been member since Jan). I think the summer months they plan events such as big brew days and what not to do as a group vs having standard meeting. I unfortunately missed last months meeting so I'll have to dig though my emails to see what's coming up. There is a facebook group you can join once you're a member that has a lot of the events and discussions in it as well.

Interested.
Same here - found that site but not a lot of updates so wasn't sure they were active. We'll look at joining.

We are in New Albany and we have about 2 dozen brews under our belt so far. Would be up for some local homebrew trading too.
There is a Facebook group for the club, but I'm not 100% sure if it's private or not. I don't really do much Facebook anymore but there is definitely WAY more info in there. Let me see what I can find for you.

Same here - found that site but not a lot of updates so wasn't sure they were active. We'll look at joining.

We are in New Albany and we have about 2 dozen brews under our belt so far. Would be up for some local homebrew trading too.
I’m in Grove city. I am up for swapping.
On a side note if the club is no longer I would be up for starting a new one.

I’m in Grove city. I am up for swapping.
On a side note if the club is no longer I would be up for starting a new one.

I'm in Hilliard/Dublin area and would be down for sharing as well. We just put a new patio in that's dying to be broken in, haha.

Info on the club, we still meet every month. This month on June 26th we will meet in person at a local craft brewery. July we have a large group brew at a local hop farm. August the meeting is replaced by the Beer & Sweat large competition in Cincinnati (Log into Facebook). I've reached out in the facebook group to see if anyone is still updating the website as I know we probably lose many potential people interested as it looks like the group doesn't do much anymore on there. I believe we have 150 members in the facebook group, though not sure how many of those are active (I would assume most). The virtual meetings had pretty good attendance. Happy to answer any questions either of you may have, just let me know.

Back