Miami Valley Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustinthompson85

Reaction score
Are there other brewers out in the Dayton, Columbus, or Miami Valley Ohio area? Just looking for local community members and resources.

Thanks!

Germantown southwest of Dayton. Anyone know of any clubs thats around? Im just getting into the craft, have a porter and 2 ciders in the works, only 1 gallon each. Would love to find some people to meet with, get pointers, share a pint, and maybe even get to watch/help a brew day. I want to move into 5 gallon and kegging but sure would like to see it in person and pick a few brains

@CJnCincy
@blk84
Homebrewers from my neck of the woods, nice!
I feel it is only necessary that we all meet up and share homebrew/brew, you know, for science and all.
May.png

No, I’ve been considering it, but the pandemic hit and I didn't bother
Are you a part of SODZ? I’d like to know how to get involved!

No, I’ve been considering it, but the pandemic hit and I didn't bother
Are you a part of SODZ? I’d like to know how to get involved!
I am! www.sodz.org should be all you need to get signed up. I just joined maybe 4-5 months ago and meetings have been virtual, but we have some in person events/meetings coming up I believe.

Also, on their site, it lists that meetings are only from September-May, do they not meet through the summer?

Back