• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Memphis Area - FastRack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedlegEd

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
2 FastRacks and tray. $20.00 Still Available, local FTF cash. Will ship on your dime.
CL5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all! I wanted to give my pals on HBT first shot at this stuff before posting on CL. This is mostly for folks in/close to Memphis, TN as shipping costs on these items would be crazy expensive. Prices are cash, face to face, and you pick them up. Thanks for looking. Ed
:mug:

Here's what I have:
  • 168 clean Grolsch bottles (124 are in 4-pack carriers.) $0.35 each/$50.00 for the whole lot.
View attachment 566006
  • Bottle Tree - 45 bottle. $10.00
View attachment 566009
  • 2 FastRacks and tray. $20.00 (doesn't work with Grolsch bottles.)
View attachment 566011
  • Sanyo 2.5 cu ft Mini Fridge. $40.00 Works great! (Not big enough for fermenting chamber or kegerator)
View attachment 566008 View attachment 566010

Dude I would gladly take the Grolsch Bottles and Mini Fridge! I'm in Arlington but would gladly travel to you. What part of town are you in?

Back