• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MD DC VA OVER 10 lbs hops mash tuns 200lbs dme more more more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold_Steel

Reaction score
4 lbs- 1 lbs individual bags willamette $ 40
6 lbs- styrian goldings 1 lbs bags like willamette $50
4- 55 lbs dme $100 bucks per 55 lbs ITS A STEAL
2- mash tuns super big with all hardware in it $100 per

Are they pellet hops? IF you were willing to split it up and ship, I woudl take a pound of the styrian goldings. Wasn't sure what the deal was. They would be shipped to 80305. Boulder, CO.

I'd like to get in on some of those Styrian Goldings too. If pellet.

Price with shipping to 48185 if possible.

If you do decide to split up the Goldings, and they are pellets, let me know. I'll take a pound. $8.33 a lbs? Shipping(53129)?

He had another thread for most of this as of last night, and didn't answer any questions, including where (other than "closer to Central MD"), or what's on the tuns.
Quite disappointed, I would probably take several of the items off his hands... but he doesn't actually seem all that interested in selling.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/lots-stuff-dc-area-302985/

He had another thread for most of this as of last night, and didn't answer any questions, including where (other than "closer to Central MD"), or what's on the tuns.
Quite disappointed, I would probably take several of the items off his hands... but he doesn't actually seem all that interested in selling.

Yeah, I noticed that right after I posted... He siad Central MD in the other post. That is getting a little far for me anyay and I'm sure Shipping wouldn't be very good on DME or the tuns...

I just wanted to say that i met up with Cold_Steel last weekend and grabbed some of the stuff from the other thread. I dealt with him through PM rather than posting in the thread, and met him on saturday.
It was a great experience. He had a bunch of other stuff he was trying to get rid of as well so i picked up a few extra things. Its probably worth your time to pm him and work something out if your interested in any of this stuff.

Interested in the Willamette. I'd buy a pound...maybe 2 if you're motivated enough :)

I just wanted to say that i met up with Cold_Steel last weekend and grabbed some of the stuff from the other thread. I dealt with him through PM rather than posting in the thread, and met him on saturday.
It was a great experience. He had a bunch of other stuff he was trying to get rid of as well so i picked up a few extra things. Its probably worth your time to pm him and work something out if your interested in any of this stuff.

Is it really so difficult to respond to questions repeatedly asked in the thread?
Having one or two people pop back with good experiences that only happened in PM, with no conversation in the original thread, stinks...

I'm out. Too shady for me.

Back