SF BottleShare - May

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lately the parties have been "there's some fun beer on tap and maybe bottles" so it's probably just that. I have a really hard time believing it's anything particularly involved if it hasn't been announced eight days before the event.
giphy.gif

Is it first come first serve, ticketed, or members only?

First come first serve, as far as I know. Parking lot will be shut down like it was for the 2nd anniversary. Aptos Street and Good Karma on site serving food. Special kegs. Anniversary beer. Those are the details I have been made aware of. Of course, all subject to change. Guess announcement will happen once Adair is back in the country from Copenhagen.

Bumping this for any stragglers.

Looking forward to seeing folks tomorrow!

For the rest, enjoy the session fest....and hopefully Beer Rev after.

Spot #2 is taken, headed up the path to the sundial for now

EDIT: Head from spot 1 towards spot 2, walk past the bluegrass picnic, another couple hundred feet. We're on the left

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've somehow got someone's 50/50 2016 stemless instead of the RateBeer fest 2017 stemless I brought to the share. Anyone know who's it is (and perhaps where mine went)?

Back