Masstoberfest 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that like a poolboy?

Not exactly...

4pQVnjwWHXAl.jpg

Sweet fcuking Christ.... I just went back and re-read Paul's post after reading yours.

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHHHING

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

On my way to go pick up Wilbur. He'll be brining in an hour.

Oh crap, this is tomorrow?!?! Let me make sure I get this right:

1. Wait until tomorrow morning around 4:00 to find something stupid laying around the house and attach it to the cup.
2. Make sure I am properly attired. Something about wearing a sock on my sausage, right? Better pick up some tube socks.
3. Arrive at Paul's around 6:00 AM blasting Metallica's "Jump in the Fire" with the windows down and screaming "Roast the Pig!" and make about 3 or 4 laps around the neighborhood to make sure all his neighbors wake up in time.
5. Once I get to the Paul's, throw the cup on the ground until it breaks.
6. Beg Paul to help me fix the cup.
7. Drink and brew crappy beer.
8. Eat pig and other vittles.
9. Poke fun of Paul's mini pizza oven.
10. Give the cup away to some other victim, I mean wiener, I mean whiner, I mean winner.
11. Drink more crappy beer.
12. Have wife drive my drunk ass home so she can finally sleep in our bed next to me. I mean it was her or the cup sleeping on the couch, right?

How'd I do?

I would say that that pretty much sums up the day. Yup.

Oh crap, this is tomorrow?!?! Let me make sure I get this right:

1. Wait until tomorrow morning around 4:00 to find something stupid laying around the house and attach it to the cup.
2. Make sure I am properly attired. Something about wearing a sock on my sausage, right? Better pick up some tube socks.
3. Arrive at Paul's around 6:00 AM blasting Metallica's "Jump in the Fire" with the windows down and screaming "Roast the Pig!" and make about 3 or 4 laps around the neighborhood to make sure all his neighbors wake up in time.
5. Once I get to the Paul's, throw the cup on the ground until it breaks.
6. Beg Paul to help me fix the cup.
7. Drink and brew crappy beer.
8. Eat pig and other vittles.
9. Poke fun of Paul's mini pizza oven.
10. Give the cup away to some other victim, I mean wiener, I mean whiner, I mean winner.
11. Drink more crappy beer.
12. Have wife drive my drunk ass home so she can finally sleep in our bed next to me. I mean it was her or the cup sleeping on the couch, right?

How'd I do?

Can someone send me Paul's address? Just realized I never Pmd him for it until we were leaving another get together

Yess, yall are missing my spent grain pumpkin chocochip cookies and spent grain blondies I made specifically for the shindig! ;)

Someone able to PM me the address please? Halfway to Stoughton with a carload of beer and wet hops

Great time! Thank you Paul and Alice! To bad I was DQ'ed from winning the cup this year.

Thank you again.

A big thank you to Alice and Paul for another great day. Congrats to Melana for winning the cup this year. You deserve it for putting up with our BS...It was good to see so many people brewing this year. Smurf and Jay, you are always entertaining.

Ayup', another great Masstoberfest. still haven't unloaded the truck yet, as soon as my weary eyes opened this morning', i was painting the kitchen ... :( ... :beard: .. thanks to Alice and whatsisface for another great time ... congrats to Melana for winning da' cup this year...

It was a blast. Sorry I had to leave before I could eat Wilbur but the little boy was tired. The girls didn't want to leave Melana! They loved your daughter.

Back