• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mashpaddle.com is live

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the first run of a hop cut out. What do you think?
hops.jpg

I thought for sure I had already posted itt. Here's the paddle Deepsea so kindly DONATED to the 2009 HBT Homebrew Competition. My Traditional Bock got me this:

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

Thanks Todd! She gets used almost every week. The thick mash...has met it's match.:rockin:

Got my paddle today (the slow shipping was my fault, missed the mailman). I love it. Great work, and I highly recommend DeepSea to anyone looking for a custom paddle.

hey all, i'd like to vouch for the quality of these mash paddles, and the maker of them :D i got a chance to meet him and see his operation first hand a few days back, and he's a great guy. talented too! nice job on the brewery and keg polishing, and the wood shop is awesome! thanks for the brews, bottles, and rhizome! we had fun up there deepsea! and we just made the package store, lol. they guy was yelling at me as i ran through the door, hehe.

have no qualms about getting one, two , or ten of these paddles folks, the price and quality can't be beat!

Jeremy,
It was nice to meet you as well. Thanks for the compliments. I had both bottles of Cider and they were VERY good. I have not tried the Wit yet.

DeepSea

I've got a custom order I'd like to talk to you about, but I'll e-mail you at you website.

Thanks

Here is the latest edition. Congratulations to Dan Stilwell for his win in the 2010 Puget Sound Pro Am.

These make a great gift for fathers day.
DSC_0336.jpg

DeepSea

saw the paddles you had over at brew wine hobby in east hartford. they are like holding wooden sex in your hands guys!

Back