Marijuana beer recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcompau

Reaction score
It's getting very close to legalized Mary Jane in the Pacific NW. I was wondering if anyone has seen or experimented with bud in beer?
How much for flavor?, how much for :fro:what level of buzz? when to add it?

It's getting very close to legalized Mary Jane in the Pacific NW. I was wondering if anyone has seen or experimented with bud in beer?
How much for flavor?, how much for :fro:what level of buzz? when to add it?

Rules, you should read them

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

as long as he is a green card holder, he is not violating any laws on the state level. however on a federal level it does remain illegal(therefore not allowed here), but you may find info over at rollitup.org

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any content that is obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, copyrighted or otherwise violative of any laws.

Forgive me, but posting a marijuana recipe isn't violating any laws. Many people now have medical marijuana prescriptions, so it would be perfectly legal for them to brew with it.

I'm curious if anyone has a good recipe as well.

legality is kind of subjective on this subject as on a state level there are many who are "legal", but on a federal level it is still illegal. so without getting into the legal/illegal debate, I'm sure the mods would rather just put a blanket "illegal" across the subject. they have to watch their backs too so this site isn't shut down. as I posted above though, there are other places where such topics can be discussed freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back