March Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I was told is they do not make them anymore with the steel heads and can't get them. If you find somewhere, I would love to know.

Oh, I didn't open the link. Thought the question was pretty straight forward. Go ask Walt.

You lose at the internet today my friend. :)

_

Not sure what you're getting at. If I were to replace a part on my March pump, I would contact the Engineer at March Pumps that I know and ask him. Not sure who would be able to answer my question any better than the engineer at the company who made the pump I am trying to fix.

Just trying to answer the OP's question. You?

Not sure what you're getting at. If I were to replace a part on my March pump, I would contact the Engineer at March Pumps that I know and ask him. Not sure who would be able to answer my question any better than the engineer at the company who made the pump I am trying to fix.

Just trying to answer the OP's question. You?

The op was pointing to a part that march pump doesn't sell. I don't believe March has anything to do with chugger as they are a march pump knockoff.

So why would Walter answer a question about a part they don't even make??

_

Back