March MDX 3 Pump conection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkam80

Reaction score
I've had a mobile system for almost 20 years now and recently bought my first house. I've decided to build a more permanent rig with a pump. I was looking at quick connects for my hoses (GH QC vs stainless or tri clover) and found a great system stainless cam-locks http://store.proflowdynamics.com/modules/s...s-Steel_C68.cfm. These are functional, cool, and cheaper then anything else even with shipping to Canada. Years ago I built a couple of systems for buddies and I ended up with a spare March MDX 3 pump. Unfortunately the input and out puts are 5/8" OD barbs. I would buy an new pump but first I have a new one and second shipping to Canada would probably be the same cost of the pump itself! I want to connect a type f coupler(cam-lock) with a 1/2" ID MPT to the barbs is there anyone out there how have done something similar? I would probably have to connect a 3/4" ID FPT to the barb but I'm not sure how any help would be appreciated. And does anyone know of any good deals on 1/2" ID silicone tubing? Cheers

Latest posts

Back