• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York March 5 Stainless head pumps FS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPStrassburg

Reaction score
I have my triplets for sale. They are March 5ss series pumps and are one of the best pumps I have ever used for brewing. They throttle from a trickle to full bore and will whirlpool my 100qt boil kettle with ease. FDA compliant and good to 250* so these are for the serious homebrewer or microbrewery. No fittings included and they have stubby cords on them. Capacitor cover was replaced on the right pump, so it is good as the others.

http://www.marchpump.com/ac-5ssb-md/

$300 each shipped
Any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Walter

What condition are these in, they look pretty rusted. How much life do you think they have? I am interested in two shipped to 95640 but honestly don't want some pumps that are on there last leg. Did you regularly oil these? PM or reply with some more info.. Thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Also Are these 230 as that's what I need?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The only rust on these is a bit on the base and one or two other spots on the cap hold down bracket, but other than that they are pretty much spotless. They were scuzzy on the picture from sitting on the shelf. These were service repair stock and never were in service before I had them so they only have 20-25 brew sessions on them which means they've barely been broken in. These have sealed bearings so they don't need the normal quarterly oiling like some of the smaller motors do. They are 115V, not 230.

****... I need the 230 Model!

Guess I am out...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395205558.090033.jpg

Back