Manual bar glass sanatizer???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayblefty

Reaction score
As anyone used this on glasses to sanitize before bottling?

image-897961575.jpg

The active ingredient is trichloromelamine. Says to dissolve it in 3 gallons water. No rinse sanitizer that will be efficient for 8 hours. What I really want to know tho, is could I use this in my fish washer to sanitize my bottles? My Wife told me I can't use bleach in the dish washer, so any advice would be Great thanks:)

All the bottles are scrubbed, bleached and rinsed. I just want to make sanitizing before bottling a bit easier.

Run them through the dishwasher without soap and cover up the hole where the non-spot rinse agent comes out. Janivar is right, the sanitze cycle will bake them good. I've done this, and bottled right out of the dishwasher. You can use the door as a catch for spelt beer.

I used about A 1/4 of the packet on a rinse only cycle with a high heat rinse and a heated dry. Looked good when they finished and I bottled right out of the dish washer. Used the door as a spill catcher. Went well. We will see in a couple weeks if it worked. I hope it does I get the stuff free from work and it is food grade bar glass sanitizer:)

Back